|Type:||I have a room|
|Where:||PHILADELPHIA, PA 19144|
|Date posted:||12/04/2016 05:24|
Do you enjoy cooking and eating tasty meals for yourself and friends? Do you enjoy playing piano? Sing-a-longs downstairs with friends? Hiking in the woods? Coming home and curling up upstairs with a good book? Welcome home!
We just started renting a five-bedroom house in Germantown, Philly. We're looking for two or three wonderful roommates who will each have their own private room and use of the entire house, including dining room, big kitchen, cozy den, and backyard.
- Private, 2nd floor rooms in a quiet, multi-person home
- One person per room
- Use of the house
- Shared Bathroom w/ Bathtub
- Big, sunny windows
- Street Parking
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING
- background check
- credit score
- proof of income
Centrally-located near attractions in East Falls, Chestnut Hill, Germantown, Mount Airy, and Downtown:
- Near Wisahickon Park
- Neighboring many Philadelphia Attractions and Universities
- 5 minute walk to the historic Queen Lane Train Station
- close to the 53, H, and XH bus lines
- beautiful 20 minute drive downtown
Your part of the rent:
- $500/mo for the large room + $500 security deposit ($1000 to move in).
- $450/mo for one of the smaller rooms. + $450 security deposit ($900 to move in).
Call or text to make an appointment show contact info - Can't wait to meet you!